We have had an incredibly hot summer down here in the south . . .I don’t know about you but I’m ready for some soup and sweater weather!  Thankfully the kids main naptime is during the heat of the day.  I am so glad we got the little pool for them this year.  (As I am working on this, I’m draining the pool  and will be getting the hole patched for the bottom part of the pool so it can be fully utilized again!) 

Isaac loves this couch/bed in one of the rooms at the church.  The other night as we were leaving he pulled it out and laid down on it!  We’ve concluded something like this might be nice to get for him for naps and traveling because he LOVES it!

DSCF6848

 

Sweet Sweet Miriam

DSCF6851

 

Play Time

DSCF6852

 

Last night of VBS

DSCF6861

 

Staying Cool!

DSCF6869

 

Trying to get a hold of mom’s camera!

DSCF6864

 

Cheese!

DSCF7097 

 

:-P

DSCF7110