I have had a lot of things on my mind lately, some things to blog about and some things not ;-)  I keep telling myself that I really should journal just to get  all this stuff out and hopefully make some sense of it.  But fall-leavesthese days I normally only have a few minutes at a time to sit down, so the thoughts never go anywhere, they just keep whirling around inside my head.  I have finally decided to write down some possible blog posts that I’ve been contemplating for a while. Again I rarely have more than 5 minutes at a time to sit down at the computer! So here are some things I’ve been thinking about posting.  (I’m sure this list is 99% more for my benefit than yours, just to get it down on paper and off my mind!)

  • Our Evening Routine
  • Our Daily Routine
  • My First Recipe Post!!  Southwest Chicken Salad
  • My Second Recipe Post! Chicken Corn Chowder
  • Homemaking: A Lost Art?
  • Thoughts on the Proverbs 31 Woman
  • The Importance of Marriage in Raising Children
  • Create In Me A Clean Heart O God (Psalm 51)

Well, I don’t know about you, but I feel better now ;-)  Now maybe I can get some of these written!

Update:  The post ideas marked through are not off my list, they have already been completed and scheduled to post in the coming week or two :)