Well, here I am, an evening along at home... sorta.... Isaac's already to bed... to it's about as close to an evening alone I'm going to get for a while.... but anyway... Aaron's at the football game and I was excited that I had the computer that works all to myself for a few hours. I had every intention to download the most recent pics of our family and get to posting! but low and behold I brought the wrong cord from Aaron's office. So...sorry folks...no new pictures for now. We have got some great pics now especially since Isaac is crawling like crazy and pulling himself up all the time. His new found freedom has him exploring EVERYTHING! He has within the past few weeks mastered getting around in his walker which has been amazing to see him maneuver his way around to get to what he wants...his most favorite things...mom's plants, the spices on the middle shelf of the kitchen island, any books on the piano bench, and on the list goes. It is fun to have him follow you from room to room and at a very quick pace! So even though this evening is already not quite going how I planned, I will enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts :)