So I realized that there were lots of older photos that we hadn't shared!! Most of these are from about 2-3 months ago but still worth showing. Enjoy!

He is such a little cutie!!! I just love this pic!




Yes, he is a thumb sucker.



I am still not quite sure how he got stuck underneath the couch, but rest assured he wasn't hurt.


His smile brightens my day :)






He was helping me fold towels...actually he was unfolding while I was trying to fold.


Isaac's first football game. He is being held by one of the ladies from our church, Wanda Hill. This year Aaron is the chaplain for our high school football team. He has really been enjoying that.


All the excitement just wore him out :)



The cheerleaders throw miniature footballs into the stands. The fella behind us caught one and gave it to Isaac. He still loves to play with it.



Aunt Hollie with Isaac.



I just love the look on his face in this pic. :)




Isaac and mommy.



Isaac and daddy playing :)