• my loving husband who challenges me and encourages me to be better than I am
  • my son who is an absolute gift from God
  • the Christian heritage my grandparents started for our family
  • the ladies in my discipleship group who are becoming increasingly hungry for God
  • godly parents who showed that Holiness can be a reality in our lives
  • a sister who makes me laugh
  • being cancer free
  • my cozy home
  • food in my fridge and on my table
  • clothes on my back
  • a church family whose strength is love
  • the youth Sunday School class
  • a loving Heavenly Father is who faithful to me when I am not so faithful to Him, who cares for me and chastises me, is patient with me and rejoices over me with singing, to You O Father do I offer up my thanksgiving and praise for you are the giver of all good things.