Yes, we are still here.  Quite well and happy :-)  I have been taking a little bloggy break for a while until basically I get to the point where not every spare minute I have of quiet I am trying to study the back of my eyelids ;-)  Over the past two months we have slowly (and quite peacefully I might add) been adjusting  to life with 3 little ones in the house.  I feel like I am starting to get things caught up around the house and Hannah is (at two months)  only waking up once during the night to nurse.  So the last thing to fall into place for me is to start blogging again.  I have had a few potential posts swirling around in my head for the last few weeks, but just hadn’t had time when the kiddos were sleeping to make it down to the computer I use for blogging.   It had been such a long time since my last post that I had to look up the last thing I shared with you.  haha  and what I found was basically the announcement of Hannah’s birth!  So,  we are 2 months past that now.  So until next time, here are a few pics to hold you over.  ;-)

 

DSCF1321

This pic was taken this morning.  Miriam is such a little momma and absolutely LOVES her sister Hannah!

 

DSCF1326

DSCF1291

I will not tell you how many pictures I took of the three of them trying to get just ONE good one! (With all of them at least looking at me and the two oldest smiling) I will try again another time ;-)

DSCF1282

Here is one from a few weeks ago :-)

DSCF1194