We are having another baby girl!!  We are so excited!  This is little Hannah Joy at 18 weeks.  She was weighing in at around 9 oz. at the time and her heart rate was a solid 148.  We are so thankful for this 3rd blessing and are getting more anxious for her arrival every day.  The kids are starting to catch on too that there is another sister on the way.  I am feeling great at this point and everything is normal.  Monday I will be at 20 weeks!!!  :)  


Hopefully more to come in the future.  I am not going to guarantee a time frame.  Normally when I have extra time, you will find me sleeping instead of blogging these days :)  So my normal Sunday afternoon blog time has turned into nap time.  I have tons of cute pictures of the kids from the last um . . .3 months?!? , a few months worth of Tot School activities, and exciting things to tell you about what all the Lord is doing in our lives and in the church.  I think it is safe to say I will once again resume my regular blogging, just not sure how soon :)  Until next time . . .