We have been contemplating since before Miriam was born making the switch to cloth diapers. There were some families we know of that use them and love them. At first I was really hesitant, but then I started looking into them and realized that some of them work really similar to disposable (as far as ease of use). So finally last week, we took the plunge. There is a company called Jillian's Drawers that has a 21-day $10 trial for families new to cloth diapers. *(You pay up front for the full package and if you don't like any of them, you send them all back and it has only cost you $10) They will send you some of the more popular brands and styles, all new. You use them for at least 3 full days. Any of the diapers you do not like, you return to the company within the 21 days for a full refund. I am so glad we did this trial. The ones I thought I would really like were in this trial pack, and I did like them, but I found another brand that we liked better. Our pick from the ones we tried were the FuzziBunz perfect fit pocket diaper. The medium size works great with both of our kids, even though they have 2 totally different shaped bodies, and I like the adjustable snaps (vs.the velcro) for both the the thigh and the waist. Isaac especially seems to love the new diapers. I tried the FuzziBunz on him first. Later when I went to put him down for a nap, I went to change his diaper and put a disposable on him, he started crying and fussing and reached for the cloth diaper!! I couldn't hardly believe it! Of course, at the same time, they are unbelievably soft!!