Each time as I come to the computer to write about our week, I can only think of how busy it is. That makes me stop and think a minute....am I too busy? With that in mind, we are leaving for vacation tomorrow! We will be getting together with my dad's side of the family at the Outer Banks, NC for a week of fellowship and relaxation. It is always such a huge blessing in more ways than one. It is a wonderful treat to get together with everyone since the Lord has placed us all across the US! These treasured weeks also seem to come at a much need time in our lives when we are just ready for a break! We come back refreshed and encouraged and ready to go again. We are so grateful to those who make this week possible. After a week at the coast we will be heading north to PA to visit Aaron's family. We are looking forward to seeing his parents, grandmothers, sister and all our nieces and newphews, along with lots of uncles and aunts. Needless to say, little Isaac is going to have a jam packed week meeting relatives!

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
The following three pictures are a chain of events that I caught on camera. This past week he rolled over for the first time. In the third picture you can see that he is in mid motion, and his arm's a little bit blurry. It was a fun time and I'm glad I had the camera ready!



He is such a little dollbaby! He is a very content and happy little guy.



These two pics were taken on mother's day. My mom got this for him and he's getting at the stage now where he is starting to enjoy "playing".